We own approximately 130 student apartments in Södertälje; in the town centre, Grusåsen and Värdsholmen.
Apartments come in a number of sizes, from one room plus kitchen to two rooms plus kitchen.
Separate queue for student apartments
With us you have the chance to rent a student apartment with two rent-free months during the summer. Internet is included in the rent on condition that you choose Bahnhof as your provider.
Our available student residences are mainly published on our website and allocated students.
One advantage of our student apartments is that there is a separate queue, so anyone already in the general housing queue can retain their points in that queue, even after being offered a student apartment.
Collaboration with the Stockholm Housing Agency
Telge Bostäder collaborates with the Stockholm Housing Agency (Bostadsförmedlingen), which means that student residences that are not rented out via our ordinary student housing queue will be allocated to the Stockholm Housing Agency for rent via their queue.
To apply for our student apartments through the Stockholm Housing Agency, you need to be registered as an applicant there as well. When applying for our student apartments published via the Stockholm Housing Agency, the same requirements must be met as when applying directly with us.
Visit the Stockholm Housing Agency’s website (bostad.stockholm.se)
How to apply
- Create an account on Mina sidor [My Pages]. When registering, make sure that you check the box to indicate which school you belong to. If you study at Campus Telge or KTH Södertälje, you have priority in the queue.
- Register your interest in student accommodation. You will then begin to collect points.
- Register your interest in your desired apartment when it is published.
Our rules for student apartments
Those studying at Campus Telge or KTH Södertälje and with the most points in the housing queue will have first refusal on student apartments.
If apartments remain vacant they will be offered to students in the rest of Stockholm County.
Once you have registered your interest in a student apartment, you will be offered an appointment to view the property in question.
Be prepared to pay rent in advance.
You will need to accept or decline the offer of an apartment no later than the response deadline. The response deadline is stated on any lease offer you receive.
Once you have accepted an offer and are first in the queue, one of our housing officers will contact you to confirm that you are eligible to rent a student apartment.
Remember to upload your admission decision to Mina sidor (My Pages) under Uppladdade dokument (uploaded documents).
Requirements and prerequisites for student apartments
- Rent is payable monthly in advance.
- All apartments are subject to 10 monthly rent payments. June and July are rent-free.
- Broadband via the municipal network is included in the rent (on condition that you choose Bahnhof as your provider). Questions and fault reports regarding broadband should be addressed directly to Bahnhof.
- All apartments are unfurnished.
- You can apply for a maximum of five apartments at any given time.
- Remember to give notice on your student lease no later than three months before you graduate or plan to move. By doing so you will avoid an unnecessary notice period.